Tournament Field Size/Reporting Requirements:
- Platinum Level tournaments must have a minimum of a 60+ boat field and an accessible means of posting official tournament results: website, newsletter, or hard-copy printouts.
- Silver Level tournaments must have a minimum of a 60+ boat field and an accessible means of posting official tournament results: website, newsletter, or hard-copy printouts.
- Bronze Level tournaments must have a minimum of a 30+ boat field and an accessible means of posting official tournament results: website, newsletter, or hard-copy printouts.
- This program is for registered Caymas boat retail owners. To be registered, an angler must complete the Caymas Cash Angler Registration Form (available on the “forms” page above), sign, and return it to Caymas Boats, along with the $100 registration fee and proof of ownership (state registration or bill of sale) prior to tournament date to be eligible.
- For your annual registration fee, you will receive a Caymas hat and Caymas tow vehicle decal. Caymas Cash registration is non-transferable.
- Owners must register for Caymas Cash annually, purchasing a boat or prior-year Caymas Cash registration does NOT automatically register you in the program. Caymas Cash is a calendar year program (January 1 – December 31).
- Caymas warranty registration, Caymas Cash registration, and tournament winner’s name must all be the same in order to qualify for eligible Caymas Cash payouts.
- Registered owners must fish from his/her own Caymas Boat.
- A “Win” is defined as First Place in a Caymas sanctioned tournament. Winner must have Caymas boat registered with Caymas and registered with Caymas Cash. Angler is responsible to provide Caymas with ownership, Caymas Cash registration and official tournament results.
- “Highest Finisher” in a Caymas Cash tournament is defined as the highest finishing Caymas boat in the Top 10 finishers in a Caymas Cash Platinum sanctioned tournament. Specific engine brands will be identified for specific tournament incentive levels. Highest Finisher must have Caymas boat registered with Caymas and registered with Caymas Cash. Angler is responsible to provide Caymas with ownership, Caymas Cash registration and official tournament results. Angler must finish in the Top 10 finishers of the tournament to qualify. If the Highest Finishing Caymas Boat is not registered with Caymas Cash, then a Highest Finisher contingency award will not be paid for that tournament.
- Only tournament wins or Highest Finisher in the Top 10 boats on Caymas Cash Platinum Level Tournaments are eligible for incentive payments per the Caymas Cash Payout Schedule on www.caymascash.com.
- Only tournament wins in Silver or Bronze Level Tournaments are eligible for incentive payments per the Caymas Cash Payout Schedule on www.caymascash.com.
- All Caymas Cash sanctioned tournaments are listed on www.caymascash.com. Tournaments may be added or eliminated at the sole discretion of Caymas Boats.
- Caymas Cash contingency claim forms must be submitted within 30-days of tournament win and can be obtained on www.caymascash.com by clicking on the Caymas Cash Claim Form. Claim form must come complete with applicable payout selected from the Caymas Cash payout schedule and some form of official tournament results verification (ex. newsletter/magazine listing, website results printout, or original hard-copy) depicting the Caymas owner’s finish, and a completed W-9 tax form (available on www.caymascash.com) Claim forms must be accompanied by a photo (from the tournament the claim relates to) showing the winning angler in his or her Caymas hat. Please allow 6-8 weeks for approval and processing. The winning Caymas retail owner is solely responsible for submitting the completed claim form and accompanying tournament results verification to Caymas Cash, 2013 Highway 12 S, Ashland City, TN 37015.
- Anglers with a “Win” can earn Caymas Cash on up to 3 “Wins” during the Caymas Cash program year.
- Anglers with “Highest Finisher” payouts will not be limited on Caymas Cash payouts during Caymas Cash program year.
- Original owners of a Caymas Boat of the following model years are eligible to register and earn Caymas Cash Original Owner contingency payouts - 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024.
- Original owners of a Caymas Boat that is a 2020 model year or older are eligible to register and earn Caymas Cash Subsequent Owner contingency payouts.
- Subsequent owners of a Caymas Boat (i.e. owners who purchase a pre-owned Caymas) are eligible to register and earn Caymas Cash Subsequent Owner contingency payouts.
- Payouts vary with horsepower category and ownership status. See www.caymascash.com for the complete payout schedule.
- Caymas Boats reserves the right to make changes to Caymas Cash at any time.
Caymas Cash headquarters reserves the right to determine final retail owner bonus eligibility for all claims and disqualify the eligibility of any individual found to be tampering with or abusing the operation of these contingencies or to be acting in violation of these rules.
- Must fish all days of the qualifying tournament from his/her own Caymas Boat.
- Must be wearing a Caymas Boats hat while competing and at the weigh-ins.
- Must display official Caymas Boats decal on your tow vehicle.
By participating, all participants and the winners agree to release and hold harmless Caymas Boats from any liability whatsoever and waive any and all causes of action arising out of or in connection with the contingencies or the tournaments. Each California participant further agrees that all rights under Section 1542 of the California Civil Code are hereby expressly waived.
The recipient of any Caymas Cash payout will be solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes on contingencies. A completed W-9 form is required before a payout is processed.
Caymas Boats, LLC. Reserves the right to make changes in the rules, bonus schedules and programs at anytime without prior notice.